Saturday, April 4
• The annual pre-Easter bake sale will be hosted by St. John’s Church, of Richfield Springs, on Saturday, April 4, from 9 a.m. to noon, in the local NBT lobby.
• A Pancake, French Toast and Sausage Breakfast, will be held on Saturday, April 4, from 8 to 11 a.m., at the Richfield Springs Central School Cafeteria. The cost will be $5.50, with proceeds to benefit the Zone Youth Center. The PTO Family Fun Carnival will follow, from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Sunday, April 5
• Tsuga Links golf course will be holding a golf league meeting at 6:30 p.m. For more information contact Tsuga Links at www.tsugalinks.com, or 607-965-2380.
Monday, April 6
• The Richfield Springs Historic Association will be meeting on Monday, April 6, 7:30 p.m., at the Richfield Springs Library, with Don Urtz as guest speaker.
Tuesday, April 7
• The RSCS Marching Indians is hosting a Brooks BBQ fundraiser from 3 to 6 p.m. Presale tickets for chicken halves only, at $4.50 a piece, are available at the main office.
• The American Red Cross will be holding a blood drive from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m., at American Legion Post #25, 43 West Main St., Mohawk.
Thursday, April 9
• A Seder ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m., followed by the supper at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, Public Landing Road, Springfield Center. Please bring your own place setting. Suggested donation is $5.
Saturday, April 11
• An Easter basket weaving workshop is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. to noon, at the Shawangunk Nature Preserve in Cold Brook, N.Y. Materials are $7. Call 315-826-7405 for more information.
Monday – Friday, April 13 – 17
• Herkimer County Community College’s Library is holding a used book sale from 8 a.m. to 8:45 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. on Friday. For more information, contact the library at 315-866-0300, ext. 8270.